Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser. Alternative names are: e-web-store, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store, online store, online storefront and virtual store. Mobile commerce (or m-commerce) describes purchasing from an online retailer's mobile optimized online site or app.
An online shop evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping center; the process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. In the case where a business buys from another business, the process is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping. The largest of these online retailing corporations are Alibaba, Amazon.com and eBay. Retail success is no longer all about physical stores, this is evident because of the increase in retailers now offering online store interfaces for consumers. With the growth of online shopping, comes a wealth of new market footprint coverage opportunities for stores that can appropriately cater to offshore market demands and service requirements.
Online shoppers commonly use a credit card or a PayPal account in order to make payments. However, some systems enable users to create accounts and pay by alternative means, such as:
Billing to mobile phones and landlines
Cash on delivery (C.O.D.)
Direct debit in some countries
Electronic money of various types
Postal money order
Wire transfer/delivery on payment
Invoice, especially popular in some markets/countries, such as Switzerland
Some online shops will not accept international credit cards. Some require both the purchaser's billing and shipping address to be in the same country as the online shop's base of operation. Other online shops allow customers from any country to send gifts anywhere.
The financial part of a transaction may be processed in real time (e.g. letting the consumer know their credit card was declined before they log off), or may be done later as part of the fulfillment process.
How To Shopping Online Safe ??? This is the list to do :
1. Shop at Secure Web Sites
2. Research the Web Site before You Order
3. Read the Web Site's Privacy and Security Policies
4. Be Aware of Cookies and Behavioral Marketing
5. Never Give Out Your Social Security Number
6. Disclose Only the Bare Facts When You Order
7. Keep Your Password Private
8. Check the Web Site Address
9. Don't Fall for "Phishing" Messages
10. Always Print or Save Copies of Your Orders
11. Pay Attention to Shipping Facts
12. Learn the Merchant's Cancellation, Return and Complaint-Handling Policies
13. Use Shopper's Intuition
14. Be Wary of Identity Theft
15. Consider Using Single-use Card Numbers
16. Be Cautious with Electronic Signatures
17. Know How Online Auctions Operate
18. Understand Your Responsibility for Sales and Use Taxes Online
19. Be Aware of Dynamic Pricing
On our website : www.olsreview.com, you can get read Information about USA Onlineshop, UK Onlineshop, Indonesia Onlineshop, Online Service, Onlineshop Product. We give you detail about it such as : location, manager, their system, etc. Even, you can read our visitor comment or review. We will give you what we can and waiting for your review on our website to help other online shopper.